At Solūt we may work with tech every day, but we do it with personality! We’re not robots; our team is comprised of real people who are helpful, professional, and clever, driven to make things uncomplicated. We're here to make technology uncomplicated for our clients, and we're here to make career fulfillment uncomplicated for our team. Employee ownership uniquely defines us. It aligns with our culture of empowerment while providing the inspiration for constant growth and development, work/life integration, and upward mobility.
The Purchaser is responsible for all procurement activities at Solūt. The primary purpose of this position is to work with our current tools to generate and manage quotes, sales orders, and purchase orders right from conception to implementation. By working with colleagues and vendors, the individual in this role will play a part in acquiring the tools and equipment required to not only deliver to our clients, but to also support the business functions of Solūt.
• Review aging tickets and quotes
• Track and update tickets with communication from vendors
• Catalogue renewals into configurations for product stack
• Create quotes, purchase orders, and sales orders
• Request formal quotes from vendors and register deals
• Receive shipments and match packing slips with vendor invoices
• Organize shipments for Solūt and RMA’s
• Process internal orders, not for resale, and monitor all loaner equipment
• Develop and maintain procurement documents related to internal processes and tools
• Management of office stock room
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Completion of a recognized diploma program related to Business Administration or Computer Science
• 3+ years’ experience in the supply chain field (i.e. buyer, materials management, logistics) or Information Technology field
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and manage stress
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Effective communication and negotiation skills
• Must be willing to adapt and be flexible
• Forward thinking and proactive
• No technical knowledge required but some experience may be considered an asset
We will be accepting applications from talented individuals up to April 22nd, 2019. As we generally receive an overwhelming response to our opportunities, we are only able to connect with those individuals selected for an interview.